News » Emily Ratajkowski vs Eiza Gonzalez: Who should play Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens?
HomeMovie NewsMusic NewsTV NewsGossip NewsConfirmed NewsShare Start
FacebookTwitterRSS
Emily Ratajkowski vs Eiza Gonzalez: Who should play Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens?

Movies News / Merline Erda

Published:

Emily Ratajkowski vs Eiza Gonzalez: Who should play Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens?

  • We have been searching for the actress to play Catwoman
  • We have given control to you, the fans
  • Here is the actress you have chosen for the role
Emily Ratajkowski Gifs
Emily Ratajkowski Beauty Hd Wallpaper Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski Art Basel
Full Emily Ratajkowski Tv
Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski American Model Hd Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski Revolve Clothing
Emily Bratajkowski Cfrederick Bof Bhollywood Blingerie Bphotoshoot Breasts
Emily Ratajkowski Princess Lingerie Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski Super Bowl Leaditokrsfmrx Emily Ratajkowski
Emily Ratajkowski We Are Your Friends Screening In Miami
Emily Ratajkowskil Attends The Marc Jacobs Spring Fashion Show
Full Emily Ratajkowski Be Dcc De Fa Big Treats
Emily Ratajkowski Hot French Kzwo Hot
Ddecc
Emily Ratajkowski Lingerie Hot
Emily Ratajkowski For Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Treats
Emily Ratajkowski Tasha Icarly
Dedd Af Aadb Abwidth Api Keyzw Msefggf Wdvqswdfuqnr Emily Ratajkowski
Emily Ratajkowski At Si Swimsuit Celebrates Yrs Of Swim In Nyc Bikini
Emily Ratajkowski Nordstrom Blurred Lines
So we have been doing a search to find the actress who you, the fans want to see playing the role of Catwoman in the planned Gotham City Sirens movie and, after a long search and a long wait, we have finally found the actress for you. It all came down to this, the final battle between the two beautiful actresses Emily Ratajkowski and Eiza Gonzalez.
 
 
We have been quite surprised by the amount of support that Emily Ratajkowski has received from the fans to play the role of Selina Kyle aka Catwoman in the Gotham City Sirens film, as she can often be seen to come in for som criticism. With that said though, Emily has a growing reputation in the acting industry and landing this role would be the next big step in her Hollywood career.
 
Meanwhile, Eiza Gonzalez has also been enjoying a steady rise on the acting scene, giving us plenty of strong performances along the way, showing just why she could be perfect for the role of Catwoman in the DC Extended Universe. It would certainly be her biggest role in her Hollywood career to date and it would definitely be interesting to see how she would handle such a big role.
 
 
At the end of the day though, it is up to you, the fans to choose which actress you want to see as Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens and it was not even close. Emily Ratajkowski absolutely ran away with the poll bagging a huge 74% leaving Eiza Gonzalez with a small 26%. So there you have it, the fans have spoken and they want Emily Ratajkowski as Catwoman!
200 Fan Uploads: and Gallery
Amir Khan
Novak Djokovic
Emily Ratajkowski Gifs
Emily Ratajkowski Beauty Hd Wallpaper Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski Art Basel
Full Emily Ratajkowski Tv
Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski American Model Hd Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski Revolve Clothing
Emily Bratajkowski Cfrederick Bof Bhollywood Blingerie Bphotoshoot Breasts
Emily Ratajkowski Princess Lingerie Wallpaper
Emily Ratajkowski Super Bowl Leaditokrsfmrx Emily Ratajkowski
Emily Ratajkowski We Are Your Friends Screening In Miami
Emily Ratajkowskil Attends The Marc Jacobs Spring Fashion Show
Emily Ratajkowski defends Kim Kardashian sex tape
5th June 2018 @ 06:53am
Emily Ratajkowski has spoken out to defend those who criticise Kim Kardashian for her sex tape
Emily Ratajkowski talks marriage and making movies
11th May 2018 @ 08:45am
Emily Ratajkowski has been talking about her marriage and how she wants to be taken seriously as an actress
Emily Ratajkowski is loving married life
20th April 2018 @ 09:23am
Emily Ratajkowski has been married for a few months now and she is clearly loving the married life
Emily Ratajkowski is ready for that big acting role
9th April 2018 @ 07:16am
Model and actress Emily Ratajkowski has shown that she is ready to take on a big acting role in the very near future
More
-